ohwhatawalrusohwhatawalrus

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Beer Song! The Beer Song!

Your Timeline

It really is quite amazing to see how far you have come in your flash projects. You went from getting scores of 2 and 3 to scores over 4 for nearly all your projects. Not only that, but your experience, and improving flash products are very interesting to watch. You seem to have developed your own personal style, and you're probably one of my favorite authors on Newgrounds.

LazyMuffin responds:

thanks (:

Flash Is Sexy Flash Is Sexy

Hm.

It's definitely a neat animation, but I think it would be better suited in art? I'm not sure, but as other users have said there isn't much point to it, most of the stuff uploaded into the flash portal is a video or game. You without a doubt have a talent for this, and I hope to see some of your other stuff.

jjwallace responds:

I mostly just make games, i made this for fun. I didn't think i could upload 'swf's to the art portal.

Wool E Wool E

Creative!

You might have ruined the movies 'cute' appeal for me with that Easter egg, but I thought it was really creative. The tea bags were a lovely touch as well. :)
I guess to improve you could make them a bit longer, because it would be nice to see a bit more of your stuff.

You Are The Victim You Are The Victim

It's not well done, and I'm also very uncomfortable with the message this game is sending. The "I hate filthy greens" and that fact that it seems like if the camera pans over on you as you are getting attacked, you look like the victim even though you are committing assaults and murders left and right. Feel like you might be trying to make a statement that isn't at all accurate? I sincerely hope not, because I like having faith in humanity now and then.

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

Well in the game both the Green and the Blue are racist, which is (sadly) realistic in these types of conflicts.
I like having faith in humanity too, but sadly, nearly all of the mechanics are based on real events (watch my city of residence).
It's just a game about the more twisted aspects of humanity.

Theropods Theropods

Puzzles are intuitive, graphics are simple yet beautiful, music and voice acting is great, and it was entertaining!
Apart from the ending making me feel like a super terrible person, this is a great game!

Cube Escape: The Lake Cube Escape: The Lake

I have the settings on my browser set to ask me every single time any sites tries to store information on my computer. Including simple cookie sharing. When I was playing the game, it came up once asking to store information on my computer, which was fine, no biggie, I hit deny. It then proceeded to ask me over and over and over again, and pretty much made the game unplayable. Wish I could have, I liked the graphics. Perhaps it's a bug? I don't know, but it was super annoying.

Seychelles Seychelles

I love this!

I love the classic vintage pin up girl look, it's timeless and sexy.
However I'm a little confused as to why she's missing a shoe, it seems a little random.
However this is really beautiful.

Ukki responds: