ohwhatawalrusohwhatawalrus

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Beer Song! The Beer Song!

Your Timeline

It really is quite amazing to see how far you have come in your flash projects. You went from getting scores of 2 and 3 to scores over 4 for nearly all your projects. Not only that, but your experience, and improving flash products are very interesting to watch. You seem to have developed your own personal style, and you're probably one of my favorite authors on Newgrounds.

LazyMuffin responds:

thanks (:

Flash Is Sexy Flash Is Sexy

Hm.

It's definitely a neat animation, but I think it would be better suited in art? I'm not sure, but as other users have said there isn't much point to it, most of the stuff uploaded into the flash portal is a video or game. You without a doubt have a talent for this, and I hope to see some of your other stuff.

jjwallace responds:

I mostly just make games, i made this for fun. I didn't think i could upload 'swf's to the art portal.

Wool E Wool E

Creative!

You might have ruined the movies 'cute' appeal for me with that Easter egg, but I thought it was really creative. The tea bags were a lovely touch as well. :)
I guess to improve you could make them a bit longer, because it would be nice to see a bit more of your stuff.

MOOLT-The Facebook Effect MOOLT-The Facebook Effect

really funny!

I had to watch it twice because I didn't get to hear everything due to the fact that I was laughing too loudly.... :D

Valentiny's Day Valentiny's Day

Well Done

This is really well done and cute, however you have it listed as suitable for everyone, and I thought it might not be due to the squirrel part of the video.
Either way it's a keeper.

rebornMCW responds:

Its actually rated T but glad you thought it was well done!